Local instructor-led live Authorized Azure training courses in Qatar.
Authorized Azure Course Outlines in Qatar
AI-102 Designing and Implementing an Azure AI Solution is intended for software developers wanting to build AI infused applications that leverage Azure Cognitive Services, Azure Cognitive Search, and Microsoft Bot Framework. The course will use C# or Python as the programming language. Audience Profile Software engineers concerned with building, managing and deploying AI solutions that leverage Azure Cognitive Services, Azure Cognitive Search, and Microsoft Bot Framework. They are familiar with C# or Python and have knowledge on using REST-based APIs to build computer vision, language analysis, knowledge mining, intelligent search, and conversational AI solutions on Azure.
This course provides the knowledge and skills to design and implement DevOps processes and practices. Students will learn how to plan for DevOps, use source control, scale Git for an enterprise, consolidate artifacts, design a dependency management strategy, manage secrets, implement continuous integration, implement a container build strategy, design a release strategy, set up a release management workflow, implement a deployment pattern, and optimize feedback mechanisms. Audience profile Students in this course are interested in designing and implementing DevOps processes or in passing the Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions certification exam. Job role: DevOps Engineer Preparation for exam: AZ-400 Skills gained
- Plan for the transformation with shared goals and timelines
- Select a project and identify project metrics and Key Performance Indicators (KPI's)
- Create a team and agile organizational structure
- Design a tool integration strategy
- Design a license management strategy (e.g. Azure DevOps and GitHub users)
- Design a strategy for end-to-end traceability from work items to working software
- Design an authentication and access strategy
- Design a strategy for integrating on-premises and cloud resources
- Describe the benefits of using Source Control
- Describe Azure Repos and GitHub
- Migrate from TFVC to Git
- Manage code quality including technical debt SonarCloud, and other tooling solutions
- Build organizational knowledge on code quality
- Explain how to structure Git repos
- Describe Git branching workflows
- Leverage pull requests for collaboration and code reviews
- Leverage Git hooks for automation
- Use Git to foster inner source across the organization
- Explain the role of Azure Pipelines and its components
- Configure Agents for use in Azure Pipelines
- Explain why continuous integration matters
- Implement continuous integration using Azure Pipelines
- Define Site Reliability Engineering
- Design processes to measure end-user satisfaction and analyze user feedback
- Design processes to automate application analytics
- Manage alerts and reduce meaningless and non-actionable alerts
- Carry out blameless retrospectives and create a just culture
- Define an infrastructure and configuration strategy and appropriate toolset for a release pipeline and application infrastructure
- Implement compliance and security in your application infrastructure
- Describe the potential challenges with integrating open-source software
- Inspect open-source software packages for security and license compliance
- Manage organizational security and compliance policies
- Integrate license and vulnerability scans into build and deployment pipelines
- Configure build pipelines to access package security and license ratings
In this whiteboard design session, you will learn how to design a solution with a combination of Azure Resource Manager templates and Azure DevOps to enable continuous delivery with several Azure PaaS services. At the end of this workshop, you will be better able to build templates to automate cloud infrastructure and reduce error-prone manual processes. In addition, you'll create an Azure Resource Manager (ARM) template to provision Azure resources, configure continuous delivery with Azure DevOps, configure Application Insights into an application, and create an Azure DevOps project and Git repository.
This course teaches IT Professionals how to manage their Azure subscriptions, secure identities, administer the infrastructure, configure virtual networking, connect Azure and on-premises sites, manage network traffic, implement storage solutions, create and scale virtual machines, implement web apps and containers, back up and share data, and monitor your solution. This course is for Azure Administrators. The Azure Administrator implements manages and monitors identity, governance, storage, compute, and virtual networks in a cloud environment. The Azure Administrator will provision, size, monitor, and adjust resources as appropriate.
About This Course In this course, students will learn the fundamentals of database concepts in a cloud environment, get basic skilling in cloud data services, and build their foundational knowledge of cloud data services within Microsoft Azure. Students will identify and describe core data concepts such as relational, non-relational, big data, and analytics, and explore how this technology is implemented with Microsoft Azure. They will explore the roles, tasks, and responsibilities in the world of data. The students will explore relational data offerings, provisioning and deploying relational databases, and querying relational data through cloud data solutions with Microsoft Azure. They will explore non-relational data offerings, provisioning and deploying non-relational databases, and non-relational data stores with Microsoft Azure. Students will explore the processing options available for building data analytics solutions in Azure. They will explore Azure Synapse Analytics, Azure Databricks, and Azure HDInsight. Students will learn what Power BI is, including its building blocks and how they work together. Audience Profile The audience for this course is individuals who want to learn the fundamentals of database concepts in a cloud environment, get basic skilling in cloud data services, and build their foundational knowledge of cloud data services within Microsoft Azure. At Course Completion After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe core data concepts in Azure
- Explain concepts of relational data in Azure
- Explain concepts of non-relational data in Azure
- Identify components of a modern data warehouse in Azure
This course provides IT Security Professionals with the knowledge and skills needed to implement security controls, maintain an organization’s security posture, and identify and remediate security vulnerabilities. This course includes security for identity and access, platform protection, data and applications, and security operations. Audience profile This course is for Azure Security Engineers who are planning to take the associated certification exam, or who are performing security tasks in their day-to-day job. This course would also be helpful to an engineer that wants to specialize in providing security for Azure-based digital platforms and play an integral role in protecting an organization's data. Skills gained
- Implement enterprise governance strategies including role-based access control, Azure policies, and resource locks.
- Implement an Azure AD infrastructure including users, groups, and multi-factor authentication.
- Implement Azure AD Identity Protection including risk policies, conditional access, and access reviews.
- Implement Azure AD Privileged Identity Management including Azure AD roles and Azure resources.
- Implement Azure AD Connect including authentication methods and on-premises directory synchronization.
- Implement perimeter security strategies including Azure Firewall.
- Implement network security strategies including Network Security Groups and Application Security Groups.
- Implement host security strategies including endpoint protection, remote access management, update management, and disk encryption.
- Implement container security strategies including Azure Container Instances, Azure Container Registry, and Azure Kubernetes.
- Implement Azure Key Vault including certificates, keys, and secretes.
- Implement application security strategies including app registration, managed identities, and service endpoints.
- Implement storage security strategies including shared access signatures, blob retention policies, and Azure Files authentication.
- Implement database security strategies including authentication, data classification, dynamic data masking, and always encrypted.
- Implement Azure Monitor including connected sources, log analytics, and alerts.
- Implement Azure Security Center including policies, recommendations, and just in time virtual machine access.
- Implement Azure Sentinel including workbooks, incidents, and playbooks.
Upcoming Authorized Azure Courses in Qatar
Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals (authorized training course DP 900)
40511-G: Microsoft Cloud Workshop: Continuous delivery in Azure DevOps
AZ-400T00-A: Designing and Implementing Microsoft DevOps solutions
AI-102T00: Designing and Implementing a Microsoft Azure AI Solution
AZ-500T00-A: Microsoft Azure Security Technologies
Online Authorized Azure courses, Weekend Authorized Azure courses, Evening Authorized Azure training, Authorized Azure boot camp, Authorized Azure instructor-led, Weekend Authorized Azure training, Evening Authorized Azure courses, Authorized Azure coaching, Authorized Azure instructor, Authorized Azure trainer, Authorized Azure training courses, Authorized Azure classes, Authorized Azure on-site, Authorized Azure private courses, Authorized Azure one on one training