Local instructor-led live Authorized Windows training courses in Qatar.
Authorized Windows Course Outlines in Qatar
About This Course In this course, students will learn how to support and configure Windows 10 desktops in an organizational environment. Students will develop skills that include learning how to install, customize, and update Windows 10 operating systems. Students will learn how to managing storage, files, and devices as well as how to configure network connectivity for Windows 10. Students will also learn how to secure the Windows 10 OS and protect the data on the device. Finally, students will learn how to manage and troubleshoot Windows 10. Audience Profile Candidates for this exam are IT professionals who perform installation, configuration, general local management and maintenance of Windows 10 core services. Candidates may also be familiar with enterprise scenarios and cloud-integrated services. At Course Completion After completing this course, learners should be able to:
- Install and customize Windows 10
- Configure Updates for Windows.
- Configure devices and drivers for Windows.
- Configure storage for Windows.
- Configure network and remote management settings in Windows.
- Configure and manage browsers and applications in Windows.
- Configure account access and authentication.
- Configure file and folder permissions.
- Describe methods for securing Windows 10, common threats and methods for mitigating against them.
- Troubleshoot Windows and application installations.
- Troubleshoot hardware and driver issues.
- Troubleshoot file issues and perform recoveries.
About This Course This course equips students with the skills they require to deploy and configure System Center 2012 R2 Operations Manager. Using hands-on labs, students learn the following: • How to architect and implement a System Center 2012 R2 Operations Manager Management Group. • How to upgrade and migrate from an existing Operations Manager 2007 R2 Management Group to System Center 2012 Operations Manager, System Center 2012 SP1 Operations Manager and System Center 2012 R2 Operations Manager. • Understand the key elements of Management Packs including Object Discoveries, Rules, Monitors, Targeting and Run As Accounts and Run As Profiles. This includes authoring Management Packs. • How to configure fabric and application monitoring in System Center 2012 R2 Operations Manager including both datacenter and cloud resources such as networking, storage and compute. • How to configure monitoring of .NET and Java based applications using Application Performance Monitoring. • How to configure end-to-end service monitoring including synthetic transactions and Distributed Application Diagrams. • How to configure Dashboards, Service Level Tracking Reporting and the SharePoint Web Part to enable visualization of key performance and availability metrics. • How to customize the Operations Manager Console to meet the needs of different application support teams. • How to integrate Operations Manager with other System Center 2012 R2 components and extend monitoring to include key business processes and procedures. • How to troubleshoot an Operations Manager Management Group and perform disaster recovery procedures such as database and management server recovery. • How to use new features in System Center 2012 R2 including: Integration with System Center Advisor, Integration with Team Foundation Server, IntelliTrace, and Managing Windows Azure. Audience Profile The primary audience for this course is cloud and datacenter administrators who are new to System Center 2012 R2 Operations Manager and are responsible for deploying, configuring and operating it in their cloud or datacenter. The secondary audience for this course is cloud and datacenter administrators who are already familiar with Operations Manager and want to upgrade their skills to include the new features found in System Center 2012 Operations Manager, System Center 2012 SP1 Operations Manager and System Center 2012 R2 Operations Manager. At Course Completion After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Plan for the deployment of System Center 2012 R2 Operations Manager including:
- Defining hardware and software requirements.
- Describing security considerations.
- Architect a highly available System Center and Microsoft SQL Server platform utilizing Microsoft SQL Server AlwaysOn.
- Planning for migration and upgrade scenarios to System Center 2012 R2 Operations Manager.
- Customize the Operations Console with User Roles.
- Perform different methods of Agent deployment with System Center 2012 R2 Operations Manager.
- Implement key Management Pack concepts and elements including Management Packs Templates.
- Configure Notifications, Reporting, and Service Level Tracking in System Center 2012 R2 Operations Manager.
- Configure the following:
- Audit Collection Services.
- Agentless Exception Monitoring.
- Operations Manager SharePoint Web Part in System Center 2012 R2 Operations Manager.
- Configure Application Performance Monitoring and Network Device monitoring in System Center 2012 R2 Operations Manager.
- Configure dashboards and widgets in System Center 2012 R2 Operations Manager.
- Describe how to use new cloud-based features including System Center Global Service Monitor and System Center Advisor.
- Configure integration between System Center 2012 R2 Operations Manager and other System Center 2012 R2 components.
- Troubleshoot an Operations Manager Management Group.
- Perform disaster recovery in System Center 2012 R2 Operations Manager.
About This Course This is a 5-day ILT course that is designed to provide students with the knowledge and skills required to support and troubleshoot Windows 10 PCs and devices in a Windows Server domain environment. These skills include understanding of Windows 10 features, how they can be used in an Active Directory environment and how to troubleshoot them. Audience Profile The primary audience for this course is the Enterprise Desktop Support Technician (EDST), who provides Tier 2 support to users running Windows 10 personal computers (PCs) and devices in medium to large enterprise organizations, within a Windows domain environment. EDSTs focus on a broad range of technical issues for Windows operating systems (OSs), devices, cloud services, applications, networking, and hardware support. In the overarching scenario, if an enterprise offers the service, the EDST is asked to support it. The key responsibilities include resolving technical issues pertaining to Windows 10 installation and migration, activation, performance, profiles, settings; and device synchronization. Some other key responsibilities include local and remote network access; access to applications, access to data and printers; authentication, Endpoint security and policy; OS and data recovery. The secondary audience for this course are IT professionals who administer and support Windows 10 desktops, devices, users, and associated network and security resources. Students who seek certification in the following exams will also benefit from this course: 70-697, Configuring Windows Devices 70-698, Installing and Configuring Windows 10 At Course Completion After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Describe the processes involved in planning and using a troubleshooting methodology for Windows 10.
- Troubleshoot startup issues and operating system services on a Windows 10 PC.
- Perform system recovery.
- Resolve issues related to hardware devices and device drivers.
- Administer Windows 10 devices.
- Troubleshoot issues related to network connectivity.
- Configure Windows 10 devices by using Group Policy.
- Configure and troubleshoot user settings.
- Configure and troubleshoot resource access.
- Implement remote connectivity.
- Deploy and troubleshoot applications.
- Maintain Windows 10 devices.
About This Course This five-day, hands-on training course is designed to teach you the breadth of Microsoft virtual desktop technology, and the course will compare and contrast the various technologies with use cases and best practices. This course builds your skills in Microsoft Application Virtualization (App-V) Service Pack 2 (SP2), Microsoft User Experience Virtualization (UE-V), and Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) as part of Windows Server 2012 R2. Throughout this course, you will learn how to manage, monitor, support, and troubleshoot various Windows-based desktop virtualization solutions. Audience Profile This course is intended for the IT administrators, and implementers, of large and midsized organizations who want to understand and get hands on experience with the latest Microsoft desktop and application virtualization technologies and how to plan, implement, and manage virtual infrastructure solutions based on these technologies. At Course Completion After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe desktop and application virtualization.
- Plan and implement user state virtualization.
- Plan and implement App-V.
- Plan and deploy App-V clients.
- Manage and administer application virtualization.
- Understand application sequencing.
- Configure client Hyper-V.
- Plan and deploy session-based desktops.
- Publish and configure RemoteApp programs.
- Plan pooled personal desktops.
- Plan and implement pooled and personal desktops.
- Implement Remote Access.
- Understand health monitoring of VDI infrastructure.
About This Course This Microsoft Partner Applied Workshop introduces IT Professionals to the new features and capabilities of Windows 10. The workshop combines video, and uses the Enterprise Edition of Windows 10 to cover what’s new in Windows 10 for IT Professionals, as well as the key Windows 10 ecosystem consisting of Windows Assessment and Deployment Kit(ADK) for Windows 10, Microsoft Deployment Toolkit 2013 Update 1 Preview, System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager Technical Preview, and MDT 2013 Update 1. This workshop is designed to enhance and extend the learning from the selected video content hosted for IT Pros on Microsoft Virtual Academy (MVA). In this workshop, students will explore the new user interface features of Windows 10, the deployment and management tools listed above, and a deep dive into Device Guard for Windows 10. Audience Profile This workshop is intended for IT professionals who are interested in learning about the new features and functionality in Windows 10. In general, adopters of new technology or people looking to gain early insight into functionality of Windows 10, and related support services, and tools will benefit from attending this workshop. People who are key technical influencers and technology decision-makers in an IT organization also may attend this clinic, as they can benefit from gaining early insight into some of the latest features and technologies that Windows 10 includes At Course Completion After completing this workshop, students will be able to:
Understand what is new when deploying Windows 10
- Using MDT
- Using System Center Configuration Manager
- List and explain the new features of Windows 10 UI across multiple devices
- Use and customize the new user interface in Windows 10
- Use the new Windows Imaging and Configuration Designer (ICD).
- Use Device Guard for Windows 10
This five-day course is designed primarily for IT professionals who have some experience with Windows Server. It is designed for professionals who will be responsible for managing storage and compute by using Windows Server 2016, and who need to understand the scenarios, requirements, and storage and compute options that are available and applicable to Windows Server 2016.
This 5-day classroom-based course provides the fundamental networking skills required to deploy and support Windows Server 2016 in most organizations. It covers IP fundamentals, remote access technologies, and more advanced content including Software Defined Networking.
This five-day instructor-led course teaches IT professionals how to deploy and configure Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) in a distributed environment, how to implement Group Policy, how to perform backup and restore, and how to monitor and troubleshoot Active Directory - related issues with Windows Server 2016. Additionally, this course teaches students how to deploy other Active Directory server roles, such as Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS) and Active Directory Certificate Services (AD CS).
This five-day instructor-led course is designed primarily for IT professionals who have some experience with Windows Server. It is designed for professionals who will be responsible for managing identity, networking, storage and compute by using Windows Server 2019, and who need to understand the scenarios, requirements, and options that are available and applicable to Windows Server 2019. The course teaches IT professionals the fundamental administration skills required to deploy and support Windows Server 2019 in most organizations.
Upcoming Authorized Windows Courses in Qatar
Windows 10 (MD-100T00)
Partner Applied Workshop: What's New in Windows 10 (40332AC)
Windows 10 (MD-100T00)
Supporting and Troubleshooting Windows 10 (10982EC)
Supporting and Troubleshooting Windows 10 (10982EC)
Virtualizing Enterprise Desktops and Apps (20694BC)
Consulting in Qatar
Online Authorized Windows courses, Weekend Authorized Windows courses, Evening Authorized Windows training, Authorized Windows boot camp, Authorized Windows instructor-led, Weekend Authorized Windows training, Evening Authorized Windows courses, Authorized Windows coaching, Authorized Windows instructor, Authorized Windows trainer, Authorized Windows training courses, Authorized Windows classes, Authorized Windows on-site, Authorized Windows private courses, Authorized Windows one on one training