Online or onsite, instructor-led live New Relic training courses demonstrate through interactive hands-on practice how to use New Relic to measure, track, report and repair web application issues as experienced by end-users in real-time.
New Relic training is available as "online live training" or "onsite live training". Online live training (aka "remote live training") is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop. Onsite live New Relic training can be carried out locally on customer premises in Qatar or in NobleProg corporate training centers in Qatar.
NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
New Relic Course Outlines in Qatar
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Install and configure New Relic agents on application hosting servers and end-user clients.
- Detect and diagnose complex application performance issues.
- Maintain high levels of web application service availability.
- Identify and repair faulty APIs that slow down the performance of an application.
- Accurately measure the response time of time-sensitive web applications and websites.
- Monitor database operations and improve query response time.
- Set alerts to be notified of problems in real-time.
- Translate IT metrics into business insights to make better decisions.