Online or onsite, instructor-led live VMware training courses demonstrate through interactive hands-on practice how to install, configure, and manage a VMware server.
VMware training is available as "online live training" or "onsite live training". Online live training (aka "remote live training") is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop. Onsite live VMware training can be carried out locally on customer premises in Qatar or in NobleProg corporate training centers in Qatar.
NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
Trainer is trying to answer to the additional requests, even if it involves to change his plans.
Course: Cloud computing essentials for managers / software engineers
Lecture on the scale of cloud computing.
Dolby Poland Sp. z o.o.
Course: Cloud Computing Overview
VMware Course Outlines in Qatar
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Install VMware PKS components and tools.
- Deploy with BOSH and Pivotal Ops Manager.
- Integrate PKS with VMware Harbor capabilities.
- Manage and monitor infrastructures and applications using VMware tools.
• Describe the software-defined data center
• Explain the vSphere components and their function in the infrastructure
• Add ESXi hosts to a VMware vCenter® Server Appliance™ instance
• Manage vCenter Server Appliance
• Use a local content library as an ISO store, and deploy a virtual machine
• Describe vCenter Server architecture
• Use vCenter Server to manage an ESXi host
• Configure and manage vSphere infrastructure with VMware Host Client™ and VMware vSphere® Client™
• Describe virtual networks with vSphere standard switches
• Configure standard switch policies
• Use vCenter Server to manage various types of host storage: VMware vSphere® VMFS, NFS, iSCSI, and
• Examine the features and functions of Fibre Channel and VMware vSAN™
• Manage virtual machines, templates, clones, and snapshots
• Migrate virtual machines with VMware vSphere® vMotion®
• Migrate virtual machine storage with VMware vSphere® Storage vMotion®
• Monitor resource usage, and manage resource pools
• Discuss the VMware vSphere® High Availability (vSphere HA) cluster architecture
• Configure vSphere HA
• Manage vSphere HA and VMware vSphere® Fault Tolerance
• Use VMware vSphere® Replication™ and VMware vSphere® Data Protection™ to replicate virtual
machines and perform data recovery
• Use VMware vSphere® Distributed Resource Scheduler™ clusters to improve host scalability
• Use VMware vSphere® Update Manager™ to apply patches and perform basic troubleshooting of ESXi
hosts, virtual machines, and vCenter Server operations
• Identify troubleshooting methodology to logically diagnose faults and improve troubleshooting efficiency