- Understand the operations of a Quality Management System (QMS) based on ISO 9001
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 9001 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Understand the auditor’s role to: plan, lead and follow-up on a management system audit in accordance with ISO 19011
- Learn how to lead an audit and audit team
- Learn how to interpret the requirements of ISO 9001 in the context of a QMS audit
- Acquire the competencies of an auditor to: plan an audit, lead an audit, draft reports, and follow-up on an audit in compliance with ISO 19011
- This training is based on both theory and best practices used in QMS audits
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with practical questions and examples
- Practical exercises include examples and case study discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam
A fundamental understanding of ISO 9001 and comprehensive knowledge of audit principles.
The quizzes to reinforce the reading and the ability to ask questions at any time
Jonathan Davies - Khadijah Ukadia, KPMG LLP
Well experience and great knowledge
Shakt Gurung - Khadija Ukadia, KPMG LLP
The trainer was engaging and possessed a deep and broad knowledge of the subject.
Robert Hughes - Khadija Ukadia, KPMG LLP
Indepth information on a subject.
Bijaya Rana Magar - Khadija Ukadia, KPMG LLP
The worked examples that were shown, along with the interaction exercises to confirm procedures and knowledge. The instructor Abbigail was very knowledgeable and helpful.
Christopher Gaffney - Khadija Ukadia, KPMG LLP
The interaction Abbigail tried to pursue was brilliant. Although we as a group struggled to engage at times (more use to F2F deliviery i think).