Online or onsite, instructor-led live Game Development training courses in Qatar.
I came away with a much better understanding of the unity package.
NPTC Group of Colleges
I enjoyed the application of gained knowledge in summation exercise.
NPTC Group of Colleges
I liked the fact the all the questions we prepared beforehand were answered; also the 90 minute challenge to create a little game at the end was a good fun!
Peter Melchart - Greentube IES GmbH
Really knowledgable and friendly guy Answering questions I liked the content and the free exercise in the end
Bianca Zankl - Greentube IES GmbH
He really made an effort to provide specifically the topics we need, and research stuff he didn't normally use.
Michael Kusternig - Greentube IES GmbH
Game Development Subcategories in Qatar
Game Development Course Outlines in Qatar
- Create a Roblox studio.
- Learn the fundamentals of creating a Roblox game.
- Build game objects and add game behavior.
- Use animations in games.
- Learn and understand the new features of the UE5 release.
- Utilize the real-time 3D creation tool capability of UE5 to create realistic visuals.
- Explore and build visual worlds and games.
- Learn and master game design principles.
- Create cutscene animations.
- Understand the principles and core concepts of 3D modeling.
- Explore a variety of modes and tools for modeling and editing 3D meshes.
- Learn how to create animations and visual effects with Blender.
- Add curves, surfaces, metaballs, and hair particles to simulate realistic 3D motions.
- Use the tools for UV mapping/unwrapping, sculpting, and painting 3D models.
- Export 3D models and assets to a game engine, 3D printer, or other software.
- Understand the principles of modeling
- Understand and manage animations, particle effects, 3D graphics, UV map and unpacking
- Exporting models and assets to game engines, 3D printers, or other software.
Who is the training for?
- Game Developers
- Beginners in the world of 3D graphics
- Be acquainted with the Scratch website.
- Program using the Scratch editor.
- Learn about the different tools and functions.
- Create and design a simple game or interactive story.
- Interactive presentations and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.